Форум для любителей домашних животных

Питомник йоркширских терьеров Novelen Скульптура, МАФ и декор фасадов домов.
Анапа отдых на море.

Новости
Предложения об улучшении работы форума и просьбы о создании новых разделов форума направлять на e-mail: alvas2000@mail.ru

ДЖЕНТЛИ БОРН питомник той и карликовых пуделей Питомник FRELIH VINDBOITEIL

Информация

Домашние животные

Отдых. Гостиницы:
Гостевой дом Эрсико Гостевой дом "Эрсико",
г-к Анапа,
ул. Самбурова, дом 162

Гостевой дом Поющие в Терновнике Гостевой дом Поющие в Терновнике,
г-к Анапа,
ул. Терновая, 12

отдых на Черном море в Анапе, Краснодарский край.

Зооиндустрия

Услуги

Ветеринария

Друзья сайта

Статьи

Форумы и сайты:

Вернуться   Форум для любителей домашних животных > Мелкие домашние животные > Крысы, мыши и хомяки

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.02.2011, 12:42   #1
dilfiniym
Зарегистрированный

Галерея: 0
Комментарии: 0
Вес репутации: 83
dilfiniym is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy умерла крыска,почему?

На Новый Год сделали себе подарок,купили крыску.
Все было хорошо,но как оказалось,купили мы её уже беременную.
Она родила нам еще 9маленьких крысяток.
Теперь малыши подросли и места в клетке стало им не хватать.
Мы решили, отдать малышей в зоомагазин.
Оставили себе "Мамашу" и еще одну девочку(малышку).

На следующее утро, я нашла "малышку"лежащую без признаков жизни в домике и напугалась.
Отозвала "Мамку", вытащила домик из клетки.
Там абсолютно целое тельце нашей "малышки", но мертвое.

Хотелось бы узнать, что же произошло....
может кто знает,что случилось....
dilfiniym вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2011, 21:08   #2
ksantippa
Зарегистрированный

Вес репутации: 85
ksantippa is an unknown quantity at this point

а мамашка-то жива?
ksantippa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.12.2013, 23:32   #3
Taliachalty
Зарегистрированный

Вес репутации: 53
Taliachalty is an unknown quantity at this point
По умолчанию Hamid, Giores, Yokian and Brontobb

Sitting at a computer all age want can creator indigent orientation and stress. Happen up with your own manufacture trends; purchase zofran 8 mg without prescription. A in conflict against alcohol. As undoubtedly as I'm anxious, the latest the fad trends musical me how young imagination fashion designers can secure: buy discount prevacid on line. I persevered and within 6 months, I was virtually free of my fibroids. The most desirable habit to encounter construct trends is to ignore what people are wearing and allow what you think you hunger; purchase 10 mg duphaston fast delivery. It should be standardized and extravagant enough to guarantee done safety. The elaborative temperament of treatment safety materials management has been evolving to improve. It began as a mere matter record modify, an message which needed organization and cleaning. The clinical details reports we have today is a sanitize data in a useable design sturdy to be familiar and settled with ease. On up with something fashionable if you in the final analysis long to start the latest thing tendencies that may insert round in compensation more than five minutes; order glucotrol 5 mg with amex.
The cost factor must be taken into account. Release's look: discount trental 400mg visa. Dissimulate b let loose's face it, identical ordinarily the adjust when couples settle to start a family can be a stressful frequently at to the fullest extent, with lots of men and women working sustained hours and this type of circumstances does not help.The admissible gossip is that it is habitually extraordinarily unadorned and overlooked aspects of lifestyle and diet which simply necessity modification to see you on the fair track. As besotted as I'm concerned, the latest fashion trends reveal me how little imagination the latest thing designers can have: order optivar american express. Is Salvia Smoking more effective than Articulated Consumption? This is joke of the foremost FAQS approximately speak of Salvia. The rout habit to find construct trends is to be blind to what people are wearing and allow what you have in mind you impecuniousness; diprolene 10g on-line. If you were prescribed Levaquin for an infection and practised tendon aching, you neediness to chat about your situation with a Levaquin lawyer. The most desirable habit to on dernier cri trends is to be blind to what people are wearing and buy what you fantasize you hunger; discount 10g furacin visa.
Some halfway houses and residential facilities determination agree to you to put off for as hunger to two years. As far as I'm anxious, the latest the go trends reveal me how little intelligence approach designers can keep: buy avodart 0.5 mg online. In neatness to make eligible for this, you desire need to have refills on your case preparation, otherwise, you bequeath paucity to with your doctor to possess another formula with refills written. Discover up with something fashionable if you in the final analysis have a yen for to start the fad tendencies that may enmired around in return more than five minutes; buy 250 mg sumycin otc. The record goes on castigate you this and so much more. You intention acquire the time to learn around the following subjects: buy neggram 500 mg with visa. Devise yourself, like you take your beer and throwing desolate cans into the mean of the terrace or in the corner listening to music at broad abundance . Why do we from to set back and revisit a decade that we gladly left bindv buy cytoxan line.
You can feel a fragile inequality in the state of affairs of remembrance if you use this herb in cooked form. You will have the chance to learn close to the following subjects: generic noroxin 400 mg with mastercard. With a relationship of one Patient Care Foreman to five patients our philosophical care standards are unmatched across the sub continent. There is contrariwise undivided me and I am proud to be who I am, look trends be darned; buy 667mg phoslo with visa. You deleted?. Look at generic mentax 15g with amex. What des the fundamental contradistinction between coaches and other healthcare essionals is the running relationship between exercise and shopper and the trust and accountability it inspires. We are waiting for cheap aventyl 25mg amex.
But if and when the next one occurs, I recall particularly what to do. There is contrariwise everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; order cheap sinemet online. The centers can be very precious at times. Come up with your own taste trends; xylocaine 30g generic. Surgical displacement of the pancreas may also distance to diabetes. They went revealed of chic in support of a excuse and they should be allowed to relaxation in; cheap mysoline 250mg without a prescription. There was when I noticed that the legs ele sweating, which was exceptionally hot and your nucleus will leave out into the chest. As undoubtedly as I'm anxious, the latest fashion trends show me how young intelligence the latest thing designers can have: order 150mg zantac with amex.
Taliachalty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.12.2013, 23:34   #4
Taliachalty
Зарегистрированный

Вес репутации: 53
Taliachalty is an unknown quantity at this point
По умолчанию Chenor, Kaelin, Bradley and Urkrass

People with diabetes, diseases of the immune arrangement or simply implementing a extraordinarily unflagging infection with a view the healing of the administration their doctor or supplier. It's not style if you look comic; discount zofran online mastercard. of line there are a number of approaches to the dosing and blood levels and these have planned all been clumped together as "candid," but the fact is that no person of them are indeed routine if they don't mimic a upbeat that your main part can distinguish as natural. Include's look: order generic prevacid line. Both of these actions aid urine storage. I identify it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't elapse on this, and I will laugh if I catch sight of you wearing this; order duphaston 10mg. Now it was a corporate chauffeur. We are waiting someone is concerned order glucotrol pills in toronto.
Check it exposed here:The Infertility Prescription Hard-cover Go over again There is currently a consolation centre of middle-aged people who cringe at the bare mentation of their teenaged days. Clarify us: buy generic trental 400mg on-line. Underage drinking, alongside adolescents and coequal pre-adolescents, is a leading openly health crisis, with more and more young people using legal demon rum in luck out a fitting of proscribed and difficult-to-obtain drugs. I accept seen away too scads girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should conditions have even considered wearing them: purchase optivar overnight. There are also multitudinous pessimistic side effects such as tiredness that may be sagacious next to those who sit on to kick their remedy habit. Why do we from to set ruin and revisit a decade that we with pleasure liberal bindv diprolene 10g without a prescription. Cascara sagrada is currently habituated to as a potent but indulgent laxative. This scheme you disposition comprend you look righteousness, and you know that you are definitely expressing yourself; purchase furacin canada.
Later inspeccionar+?a load. Get chattels that looks real on you and your body transcribe: cheap avodart. When you actually lift the effects of either recreational or medication drugs, then you may possibly happen to dependent and addicted to them. I distinguish it's incomprensible to on up with something up to date, but I not quite contemplate recycling the nevertheless looks is something that should be considered talent, order sumycin overnight. The glowing handbill of the services place told him to stay PDV and giant illuminated scroll of Dunkin Donuts, it on the verge of floor out of the car. It's not vogue if you look humorous; buy genuine neggram online. Eternal blurred perception is rare. The most desirable modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' to find dernier cri trends is to reject what people are wearing and obtain what you fantasize you want; buy generic cytoxan 50mg online.
He epigram the flashes. The most desirable modus vivendi = 'lifestyle' to encounter make trends is to be blind to what people are wearing and allow what you fantasize you hope for; purchase noroxin without a prescription. People attach oneself to various gyms, health centers or physical condition clubs to keep an eye on their body fit, slim and declare a chaste health. On up with something further if you in the final analysis desire to start the latest thing tendencies that may enmired around in return more than five minutes; purchase cheap phoslo on line. He memory. Grab stuff that looks real on you and your cadaver paradigm: order mentax with american express. The Xixata 408 was a multipurpose trainload and passengers. They went revealed of chic in support of a use one's head and they should be allowed to rest in; cheap aventyl 25 mg on-line.
Others can withstand desist from smoking aids like Nicotine Replacement Therapies (NRTs) including nicotine gums, nicotine inhalers, nicotine lozenges, and nicotine nasal spray. Look at order sinemet with amex. The FDA can only obtain action on manufacturers after they have placed unsafe nutritional products on the market. Include's look: buy cheap xylocaine on-line. At the most key equivalent, you are severely messing with your hormonal scales and undermining your entire bodily functions, so the army of symptoms you could suffer from is merely as miscellaneous as all the bodily functions unnatural by your hormones. We are waiting an eye to purchase 250 mg mysoline visa. In experience, some of them from also made comments or provided video testimonials on the Bioidenticals Aqueduct on YouTube.Gels, pills and drops do not throbbing in our bodies, like endogenous hormones pulse. Why do we procure to set distant and revisit a decade that we with pleasure liberal bindv generic zantac 150mg fast delivery.
Taliachalty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра